Under the general supervision of the Facilities Operations Manager, this position works independently to provide lead functional and technical support for campus enterprise systems such as IBM Tririga, Microsoft Dynamics SL Field Flex and Fleet Focus. This position is responsible for systems analysis, vendor management, issue management, testing, and serves as a communication bridge between FM operations staff and IT to align system operational goals and support data quality and reporting. Responsible for the leadership of systems governance board, stakeholders input, and multiple projects while meeting project goals, objectives, and deadlines. Identifies associated priorities, opportunities and risks. Acts as a catalyst for change in the adoption of future state business processes and systems. Supports and integrates a wide variety of vendor-supplied, custom-built and other specialty software, hardware and reporting systems.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at
Requisition number #03020929
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
• BA/BS degree in computer science, business administration, information systems, or related fields and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience managing and supporting high-volume enterprise systems.
• Experience analyzing and solving highly complex business issues.
• Experience with systems implementations and enhancements.
• Two or more years of project management experience.
• Expertise working on software implementation projects, gathering and evaluating client requirements, creating technical designs and documentation, and performing development/testing activities.
• Software development project management experience to set objectives for decisions and anticipate consequences and lead a team through project implementation and completion.
• Interpersonal and communication skills to work with technical and non-technical personnel across various levels in an organization.
• MA/MS in Computer Science, business administration, information systems, or related fields and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Knowledge and understanding of University of California or other higher education institutions, campus, policies, philosophy, problems and subject matter to adhere to established guidelines and standards.
• Familiarity with Tririga, DSL, and FleetFocus information systems.
• Certifications in IBM Tririga Application Development, Administrator and Space Management.
• Knowledge of University of California, Davis, policies and procedures pertaining to security of data in information systems.